Right Track

However it will be the trend
if they go to coffee shop and have fun
I noticed that life just for a while
I am not going to ruin my day

Even many people take it for granted
But I will not think so fast
I will think for long term
It's better for me rethink

I am not going to make the same mistakes
However it's easy for me to find the happiness
Despite of the easy way, i choose to struggle and follow my heart
My mind always just looking for happiness

Make it clear and be conscious
If your mind and your heart do not on the same track,
then hard to lead you to achieve your goal.
Always looking forward, there is a long run track
So be wise before taking the decision

So just make your mind be positive
Guide yourself to right path
Do not allow yourself fall on pleasure
Do not let yourself be part of stupid person

Declare on your mind, life just for a while
Just walk on the right track
This life just a test
And find the truth

Never be sad because other people lifestyle
Never jealous only the shit thing that people own
Just feel blessing for your own

once again do not envy to other people posses

Komentar

Postingan Populer