MPP Second Standard Exam

7 September 2019,

Yesterday, I had a standard exam for my FPP class. I was worried, about this standard exam, since I had bad experience dealing with a computer in every examination. I never got lucky while doing the test.

The test was taken 2 hours. There are two types of questions. First was about data structure and the other one about polymorphism. I was so nervous while the exam.

My computer just has trouble, I didn't know the java compiler on my IDE can't work properly. At the time, I become panic, and can't think clearly. Afterward, I decided to ask the instructor, luckily the trouble on my machine solve after 15 minutes.

Like, I said before, there are 2 questions on this final standard exam. I start to finish the first one about the linked list, however, I just stuck 15 minutes, and dealing with error. Then I choose to work on second problems with polymorphism. It was easy and I did it only in 5 minutes. Thanks, God.

Further, I continue to work on the first problem, but  I can't find the right solution. I didn't know why my mind was very dull yesterday. Maybe because I consume 2 packs instant noodle, sleep at 2 am and panic. I was really panic and worried about the time. After 2 hours spent work on the test, I still can't find the right solution. At least I have done my best. I was really sad, and pray to God "please help me". And then I found some idea, although it was not perfect, at least it worked in several cases.

God, I would like to say thank you for your kindness, no matter what, I should be thankful for every condition that I had faced.  I got a new lesson and learn. I just hope, to pass this test.  The standard for this exam at least you should get 70 % for each problem, otherwise, I will repeat this course again.


@lamhotjm.

Lesson learn before taking the exam;

  1. Please just chill
  2. Sleep before 10 pm
  3. Enough of sleep
  4. Please eat healthy food
  5. Don't panic!!!



Komentar

Postingan Populer