my own desire

MUM Library 27 Sep 2019,

Just want to write down again, what does my true desire.
After did my many things with different color
How great is our God,  he still gives me the opportunity to grow.
What the true desire is to be useful and happy
Happy means, doing what you like without feeling guilty.

Keep my feet walk, even though I fell so tired
But afterward,  I just laugh to recharge my energy
Unexpectedly, I got through it
Keep going!! regardless of bad things in a previous way

Appreciate the time with less stress
Keep trying to follow the truth
Going through ups and down just come like the waves
It's just the same every day
But that's the beauty of life
Keep on trying to make your parents proud before they are gone
Because it would be the legacy and history
True happiness is just to fulfill the good things.

@lamhotjm

Komentar

Postingan Populer